Friday, May 14, 2010

"GOLDEN BROWN" Treasury East

My new Treasury East i called "GOLDEN BROWN".
I like this warm color, because It's the color of something hot: the sun, the golden beach and brioche with cinnamon...
Mio nuovo Etsy Treasury l'ho chiamato "GOLDEN BROWN" - "Marrone d'orato"
Mi piace questo colore perche e' il colore di qualcosa caldo: il sole, la spiaggia d'orata e il cornetto con la crema...
Featured Etsy artists in my GOLDEN BROWN treasury:
allmadewithlove, BlueberryCream, visart, Beautyland, herbolution, RudmanPhoto, Arctida
JaneBoFelt, MyWayToSay, jezek, jenniferladd, cushyadornments, TomBjornDesigns, ClayLickCreekPottery, daimblond, Nikifashion

6 коммент.:

Ana Matusevic said...

Lovely treasury :)

SocksAndMittens said...

Wonderful colors you choose

TonyaUtkina said...

Wonderful chocolate colors!!! Great treasury!

Luna Moon said...

Great treasury I love the color you picked to work with

Please follow & Comment my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

Almost Precious said...

bello tesoro. The rich earth tones are divine, you have a very artistic eye.

Saw your post on the etsy forums about blogs and came by to visit, I am now a follower. Hope you'll visit my blog. :)

Katrinshine said...

Burning Moon, i already visited and commented your blog)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB